Simple planning and common sense can decrease your risk and increase safety.READ »
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA
- If you decide to travel, review the travel health notice for COVID-19 and International Travel.
- You should complete a COVID-19 vaccine series, along with any additional recommended doses in Canada at least 14 days before travelling.
- Anyone who has not completed a COVID-19 vaccine series should continue to avoid non-essential travel to all destinations. If you must travel, consider delaying your plans until you’re fully vaccinated.
Travelling To, From, or Within Canada
- COVID-19: Travel, Testing and Borders
- ArriveCAN: Mobile/Web App (MANDATORY) - MUST be used to provide mandatory travel information before and after your entry into Canada.
- COVID-19: Proof of Vaccination Requirements
- COVID-19: Testing for Travellers
Travel To / From the United States
- COVID-19: Travel Information - Restrictions, quarantine and border, plus testing requirements.
General COVID-19 Travel Resources
- Registration of Canadians Abroad - To receive updates that may affect Canadian travellers.